CERP: Acknowledging our subscribers and contributors
Following the announcement of our College Educational Resources Program (CERP), the College is proud to acknowledge partners who have contributed and subscribed to the program as of January 2022.
Our partnership with organizations, institutions, and subject matter experts allows us to provide quality educational resources that advance the knowledge of the health information profession and prepare students for real-world work experiences.
CERP offers institution-wide access to a variety of resources, including the CIHI eStore, Learning Centre, and eQuery.
- Centre for Distance Education
- Douglas College
- Fleming College
- HealthCareCAN/CHA Learning
- Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- RRC Polytech
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- St. Lawrence College
- University of Victoria
- Westervelt College
- Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI)