CHIM practice examination
The Canadian College of Health Information Management (College) has developed a practice examination to support candidates in their preparation for the Certified Health Information Management (CHIM) national certification examination (NCE).
CHIMA, Canada’s Health Information Management Association, hosts this practice examination through its learning management system. Participants will gain confidence writing the CHIM NCE by practicing in a simulated testing environment.
This practice examination includes:
- Unlimited, timed attempts
- Questions that are randomized and peer-reviewed by College-certified professionals
- Ability to return to previous questions before submission
- View results to learn about the correct answers
Important note: The College’s CHIM NCE will not have the same questions as the practice examination.
After purchasing this product, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to echima.ca.
- Locate the dashboard in the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Click on ‘My professional development.’
- Search for 0068 in the course list to begin the practice examination.